Infraredi Flex Max
Introducing the all new Infraredi Flex Series, available for order now! The Flex Series has been designed from the ground up with the latest innovative technology, bringing you the most customisable & feature rich device on the market. ...
Everything You Asked For, And More...
The Flex Series Combines The Latest Technology With Complete Flexibility
Multi Wavelength Technology
New multivewave technology incorporating the 5x most bioactive wavelengths.
630nm, 660nm, 810nm, 830nm, 850nm
Dimming+ Mode For Sleep
Dimming+ Mode designed to support relaxation and enhance sleep.
Fully Adjustable Brightness from 0-100.
Boost Performance and Recovery & treat specific symptoms with Pulsing+ Mode.
Fully Adjustable from 0Hz-1000Hz.
Even More Powerful
Delivering an even more effective therapy with an Irradiance over 200mW/cm2.
Reduce Therapy Time or Enjoy at Distance.
FDA Class II
The Flex Series are FDA registered Class II devices.
Free Express Shipping directly to your door.
60 Day Trial
Test it out for 60 days. If you don't love it, return it.
3 Year Warranty
A full 3 Year Warranty for peace of mind.
Compare The Flex Series
Find Your Perfect Device, Or Connect Multiple To Make A Larger Setup
|Flex Mini||Flex Mid||Flex Max|
|LED Count||60x 5 Watt LED's||120x 5 Watt LED's||240x 5 Watt LED's|
|Dimensions||28cm x 21 x 6.5 cm||53cm x 21 x 6.5 cm||100cm x 21cm x 6.5cm|
|Power||300 Watts||600 Watts||1200 Watts|
|Wavelengths||630, 660nm, 810nm, 830nm, 850nm||630, 660nm, 810nm, 830nm, 850nm||630, 660nm, 810nm, 830nm, 850nm|
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|
|Best Used For:||Targeted Treatment||Half Body Treatment||Full Body Treatment|
Infraredi devices use high quality parts & the latest technology in all of our devices to ensure the highest level of safety.
|Table header 0||Test Results|
|Flicker Test||No Flicker|
|EMF Test||0.0 @ 5cms|
- MBmark B.Verified BuyerReviewingInfraredi Flex MaxI recommend this productHealth Benefits Balance Hormones, Muscle Recovery, General Wellness, Sleep & Circadian Rhythm, Joint Pain & ArthritisRated 4 stars1 week agoAwkward setup but works well. I haven't noticed any effects yet...
Just had the machine a couple of weeks now. It seems to work very well but it's too short a time to really feel effects so I may post again, later.
I got this as a full body machine which it really isn't. You'd need two of these big panels and two mid-size panels to do that.
Standrd setup, hanging behind a door is a bit of a pain.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KPKristopher P.Verified BuyerReviewingInfraredi Flex MidI recommend this productHealth Benefits Skin Health, General Wellness, Muscle RecoveryRated 5 stars1 week agoFlex mid
Wife keeping her stretch marks at bay. Sphynx loves it as well. Absolute must buy for every homeProduct QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PBPhilip B.Verified BuyerReviewingInfraredi Flex MaxI recommend this productHealth Benefits Joint Pain & Arthritis, Muscle Recovery, Sleep & Circadian RhythmRated 5 stars2 weeks agovery good product
It’s a high quality product compared to other brands. It’s easy to use with many options and has a lower prize tag then the other brands. With the “Black Friday” campaign and the shipping offer I saved over 400 dollar😊👍🏻Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ACArthur C.Verified BuyerReviewingInfraredi Flex Mini + MaxI recommend this productHealth Benefits Joint Pain & Arthritis, General WellnessRated 5 stars1 month agoI like them, I am getting results.
I uploaded an image and two videos for a total of 14 minutes explaining why I like the Flex Max and Mini. How I use them and the benefits I am already getting from them. Namely clearing Covid-19 brain fog, and surprisingly, and not my original intention, COMPLETELY cleared up lifestyle crippling inflamed hemorrhoids. Enjoying long walks again.
I bought the stand and found its mounting design lacking. I am in the USA and they supplied a return address in the USA and I paid return shipping. A couple days after they received it I was issued a refund for the stand to my original method of payment, a smooth process.
I initially purchased the Flex Max, the Flex Mini and stand. Intending to mount the mini below the Max. But the attachment between units is not really good. So I just mounted them to a closet door.
The panels them selves appear to be made extremely well.
The red blocking glasses they include are nearly useless unless you handle them extremely carefully, I broke one of the pair the second time I used them. Just as well in my case, I don't really want to block the radiation along the temple anyway. When facing the panel I just close my eyes and look slightly down.
Also if I awake with back pain, after the 20 minutes red and near-infrared always - My back is loosened back up, far better than just a hot shower.
I hope you folks enjoy it and find it as useful to me.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- THTrevor H.Verified BuyerReviewingInfraredi Flex MaxI recommend this productHealth Benefits Skin Health, Sleep & Circadian Rhythm, General Wellness, Joint Pain & ArthritisRated 5 stars1 month agoExcellent product
Looks great and works great. Loving it so far!Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JRJean-Yves R.Verified BuyerReviewingInfraredi Flex Mid + MaxI recommend this productHealth Benefits Skin Health, Muscle Recovery, General Wellness, Balance Hormones, Joint Pain & ArthritisRated 5 stars1 month agoMY OPINION
It’s very easy to use.
And I can realize that the effects for my body are very positive.
And the results are just better than I thought before.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Value for MoneyRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5